Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Where is that in the Bible

Recently I was sitting in a lunch room and was asked what the Church thought about homosexuality. I was dumbfounded and angry at myself at the same time. Here I was a convert to the church for over 20 years and didn't know the answer to this question. Especially as much as this topic has been in he news lately. Why do we do,say and believe these things and where is it found in the Bible?

I went home and started researching this question, Where is that in the Bible? When I searched Amazon I came across Patrick Madrids book, "Where is that in the Bible?". This book has many answers in it that when non-Catholics start quoting Bible verses to "prove" that Catholic teachings are not Biblical, this powerful Bible based explanation and defense of the Catholic Faith can answer it for you! In this book, the veteran apologist and best selling author gives you simple ways to show you how to deflate the standard objections to Catholicism -- and how to use scripture to bring people into or back into the church. I read the book and it will stay in reach just I need it. Its available on Amazon.com and it is available in print and kindle.

God Bless You!
Randy

 



No comments:

Post a Comment